Makes 2-4 ounces Prep Time: 5-10 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Seeds from one pie pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon maple sugar or syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Remove seeds from pumpkin by scooping out seeds and pith. Remove fibers from seeds and rinse. Combine seeds, coconut oil, maple sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in a small mixing bowl. Mix to coat well.
- Transfer seeds to the lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for about 25 minutes or until the seeds begin to turn golden-brown. Allow to cool and enjoy!